♫City of carrrrrrs…♫
Crystal Ro / BuzzFeed / Dale Robinette / Lionsgate
1. First of all, no one (let alone EVERYONE) on the freeway would have their car windows down because it’s almost always hot as hell in LA…even in winter. Also, freeway air is nasty.
2. Instead of singing and dancing about their ~Hollywood dreams~, everyone on the freeway would be singing, ♫It’s another day of inaccurate Waze di-rec-tiooooons!♫
3. SEVERAL cars (not just Sebastian) would honk their horns at Mia for not moving once traffic got going.
4. Mia’s ~quaint~ coffee shop would actually be a combination Starbucks/Jamba Juice/Warner Bros. gift shop near the edge of the lot and far away from all the fun.
5. Mia and her roommates would sing and dance about “what route” they’d be taking to the party, ♫The freeway or through the hillllllls?!♫
Crystal Ro / BuzzFeed / Lionsgate / Waze
6. There’d actually be AT LEAST three parking restrictions signs where Mia had left her car, all of them confusing and possibly contradictory.
7. And after seeing that her car was towed, Mia would call Lyft instead of walking down the hills (in heels) and under a dimly-lit overpass.
8. Sebastian’s apartment building would have paper thin walls, his neighbors would complain about the piano playing, but his building manager wouldn’t do shit about it.
9. After the “industry” party with the ’80s cover band, Mia and Sebastian would be too scared to dance around the hills of Griffith Park at night because of recent mountain lion sightings.