It’s no joke that we all could use a laugh right now! Join the Zoo for a roaring good time at the 8th Annual Comedy Night, an adult 21 and older event. There are three shows this year: 8 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 13, and two shows on Saturday, Nov. 14, at 5:30 and 8 p.m.
With a cocktail in hand, it will be a night filled with laughs all around. There are a few changes to this year’s event to help keep everyone safe in these COVID-19 times:
- Capacity is limited so a third show time has been added to allow for better social distancing.
- Tables are set for two couples with space between each couple.
- Hors d‘oeuvres will not be served, but a pre-packaged treat for each guest will be placed at your seat to enjoy during the show.
- Face masks are required when you are not seated at your table, hand sanitizer stations are available, and additional cleaning of touch points will take place throughout the night.
- One drink ticket is included with your event admission, while additional purchases at the bar are encouraged to be non-cash.
The comedian at all three shows is Greg Warren, most recently seen on “Late Night with Seth Meyers”, “The Late Late Show on CBS”, and “Last Comic Standing.” Greg has a strong fan base with an act inspired by his Midwestern upbringing. His CDs, “Fish Sandwich” (2017), “Running Out of Time” (Sept 2013), and “One Star Wonder” (June 2009) hit #1, #3 and #6 respectively on the iTunes Comedy charts. He is a favorite on the nationally syndicated Bob & Tom radio show and toured theaters across the country with The Bob & Tom All Stars Comedy Tour.
This event is for adults 21 and over (no infants or children please). Tickets are $37 for Zoo members and $42 for non-members. A limited number of tickets are available and reservations are required. Purchase includes one drink ticket, personal treat during the show, an after-hours experience at the Zoo, and performance by professional comedian Greg Warren. For reservations, please visit OmahaZoo.com/Special-Events
Comedy Night is one of Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo’s annual fundraisers. Event proceeds are allocated toward animal health, wellness and enrichment programs as well as furthering conservation efforts worldwide. Thank you for helping us to zoo more good!